Tuesday 13 August 2013

#7 ❁ Neglect

Hey lovelies,

It's been a while hasn't it? over a month since my last post and as titled I've neglected you guys and this blog. But I'm back now and making a vow to both you and myself to post on a regular basis!

So, what did I miss out on...
Paris! of course! a 3 day weekend in the city of looooove. Extremely tiring with multiple hours on a coach and having awkward dietary needs but all taken with a pinch of salt the whole experience was amazing and I'm definitely going to go back again soon! Here's some photograhical evidence of mon week-end à Paris!
Day 1...
Bye bye Britain

Finally in Paris the sun came out to play
 for our boat trip down the Seine
...and the scenery was pretty decent too!
(Notre Dame)
Day 2...
 D.I.S.N.E.Y.L.A.N.D.




I don't think it's an exaggeration when they say it's where dreams come true. In true Disney tradition I bought some Minnie Mouse ears and to top at all off managed to squeeze into the little girls Princess dresses. If they had a large enough Tinkerbell one I would have bought it, no shame, no regrets.

La Tour Eiffel
With a view this stunning it's no surprise I got a tad emotional up the Eiffel Tower. 
Day 3...

Stade de France
...et Sacré Cœur


❀ Always, Deanna ❀

No comments:

Post a Comment