Friday 28 June 2013

#4 ❁ Foodie Preparations

Hey guys, a quick foodie update in relation to prom,

I've got a really weird relationship with food. Everyday, especially prior to any event such as prom I like to plan out my meals so I'm getting all my vitamins, minerals, energy ect from my food. This is one of the few reasons why I decided to become vegetarian. I felt like i had too much fat in my body and I wasn't eating enough fruits and vegetables and wasn't getting my 5-a-day. I had very low self esteem and still do but the big change has made things an awful lot better. I eat a lot healthier now and I'm happier with myself, my confidence has improved no end.

So concerning prom this is my lunch of healthy snacks and a cup of tea (black with one big sugar)...

omnomnom

So will make up the healthier side of my diet and the buffet at prom will provide me with my protein, dairy, carbs fats and sugars to balance everything out.

❀ Always, Deanna ❀


No comments:

Post a Comment