Friday 21 June 2013

#1 ❁ How do I begin to explain Regina George?

Hello and Welcome
I am Deanna Baldwin and I, like most 16 year olds, am at the stage in my life where I have to make some big decisions that will affect my future. I don't want to set my heart on anything as an unexpected change of events could result in things taking a turn for the worst. However, saying this I'd love to have some sort of career in fashion. I'm fascinated by different styles, colours, materials, and aesthetics of clothing and how the world around us influences our everyday choices. So I decided to start up this blog as an outlet for my views opinions as well as broadcasting my daily life. Be prepared to hear about my problems, worries, fears and hatreds. But it's not all doom and gloom though, life can surprise you and  those perfect little moments of happiness and adoration can make it so perfect and worth putting up with!


Lets get started shall we...

It's finally starting to feel like summer and the weather has begun to perk up a bit. Summer makes me so happy, lazily sunbathing without a care in the world for countless hours waiting for the late night sunsets and the best bit clothes! I love having more freedom in what I can wear, not being covered up and restricted by layers upon layers of jumpers and coats. Here's a little 'what I wore' for today;

Top & Shoes ~ H&M
Skirt & Sunglasses ~ Forever 21
Bracelets (part of set) & Belt ~ New Look
Necklace ~ The Wardrobe (Independent store)
Socks ~ Topshop

Hope the weather holds up, the next few months are going to be so hectic. Prom has crept up on me and I'm so excited, only a week to go now! I'll update you guys when I've got everything for my outfit. Two weeks later I'll have the pleasure of arriving at school for 4 o'clock in the morning. I'm willing to sacrifice my slumber in favour of the weekend in Paris I'll be getting. Our adventure includes, A Boat trip down the Seine, Climbing the Eiffel Tower, finally living my childhood dream of visiting Disneyland and much more! What excites me most is having the opportunity make memories with the amazing friends I've made over the past few years.

❀ Always, Deanna ❀



No comments:

Post a Comment