Wednesday 27 November 2013

10 ❁ Thanksgiving



I saw this video by Carrie Hope Fletcher and I 100% agree with her. Thanksgiving should be a universal holiday as it sets aside time to step back and see how fortunate we are, especially for the little things that we take for granted.

And with that here are my top 10 things I am thankful for...

  1. Thank you to my friends who have always been there through thick and thin.
  2. Thank you to my bed for my bed for giving me comfort after tiring days.
  3. Thank you to books for letting me experience a million different lives and adventures in the comfort of my home.
  4. Thank you to Girlguiding for giving me a chance to be a part of something bigger.
  5. Thank you to clothes for allowing me to express myself the best way I know.
  6. Thanks you to my headphones for giving me a solitary connection with the music I love.
  7. Thank you to the caterers who provide top notch food at school (waffles and Philadelphia/cranberry sandwiches <3 )
  8. Thank you to Christmas for being a festive season of giving, love and joy that gives me something to be happy about in the freezing winter. 
  9. Thank you to Disney for making me feel young in the daunting adult world.
  10. Thank you to my mother who i bicker with endlessly, i love you even if I don't say it,and know you have good intentions and always want what's best for me.
❁ Always Deanna❁ 

No comments:

Post a Comment